What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An exercise program that helps improve your face
- Teaching you 3 mind blowing secrets to fast forward your face exercise efforts
- Teaching 7 facial aerobics regimen to boost elastin, collagen, and cell growth
- Teaching 10 shortcut face gymnastics routine for busy moms and executives
- Teaching you 5 undercover hints to overcome problem face and neck areas
- Teaching you 3 things you must never do to your face
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Face Engineering Exercises scores 71.05/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.face-engineering-exercises.org/natural-face-muscle-strengthening-skin-lifting-workouts.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: face-engineering-exercises.org you’ll also be taken through to face-engineering-exercises.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)